The Crazy Peacemakers
June 22, 2018, 04:08:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fuel cheap - missiles lovely!

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register   **
Members
Total Members: 180
Latest: abunhade
Stats
Total Posts: 5932
Total Topics: 591
Online Today: 1
Online Ever: 81
(September 03, 2009, 09:15:05 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 1
Total: 1
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Shadow Sith  (Read 7000 times)
John Gatling
Friend Trader
Distracted

« on: January 17, 2010, 04:38:03 pm »

Hail TCP!

I command the starbase "Eclipse", located in DH 6-325.  It is the heart and soul of The Shadow Sith!  With SPR so ravaged during this war, I'm seeking other sources of high-end commodities.  I dropped by PU05 and bought many battleweapons and droids back a few days ago, and I must say that you have a very impressive operation.  I upkept Homam for a few months in Artemis.  You have us beat twice over!

Our nook was recently busted so we're seeking droids in large quantities.  I have set my price to $7500 at my starbase.  That is our best offer at the moment from another supplier.  If you're interested in bringing droids, but the net profit for transporting droids is not high enough to justify the trip to DH 6-325, please let me know and we can negotiate.  PM in Orion (same name) is the best way to reach me.

Delivery or not, I look forward to many more visits to PU05 Smile

~JG
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 04:40:21 pm by John Gatling » Logged
rubber
TCP Senior Member
Insane

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 09:13:56 pm »

Welcome to the forum JG!

You won't find better quality droids than what TCP has to offer...

First GodMother of the Union
Asd
Administrator
Mad

Trader for TCP!

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 05:33:54 am »

It was at a Shadow Sith nook that Rubber killed all those AoL? That's awesome! Hopefully he saved you some cash ^_^

Scorpion wannabe Dry
John Gatling
Friend Trader
Distracted

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 01:08:07 pm »

Yes, the rotanev nook.  I believe he actually got Rob da Mop with a timebomb on the same tile where they blew up the Order of the Don MO.

I must admit, during one of our early nook busts I tele-robbed Swami from YOCL, thinking they were involved.  But I got caught, and after I saw that they were podding AoL I gave it back  Embarrassed

I'm still buying droids there~ made a trip to the Northwest starbase earlier, and dropped some *high-quality* Rotanev candy in the Homam Luxury TO.  We grow the food ourselves in farms by Rotanev - it is a true local brand! Wink

even got a faction bounty when I tried to offload some on the BM  Dry
John Gatling
Friend Trader
Distracted

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 06:30:07 pm »

I came by yesterday and the starbases were out of droids.  I hope it's not a problem if I bought from the Homam buildings.
Commander Doom
TCP Senior Member
Insane

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 05:15:53 am »

I am not the stocker however in my opinion  taking products from building directly influence the trade and profit of the stocker.

You should try looking at the WW SB , i think it has a decent number of goods stored for sale too. Can someone confirm ?
Asd
Administrator
Mad

Trader for TCP!

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2010, 05:25:51 am »

I think it does have some, but they are too expensive for it to be worthwhile, IIRC...

As for Homam, talk to Orivig, since he is the most active Homam trader, and he could tell you what he minds/doesn't mind Smile

Scorpion wannabe Dry
Orivig
TCP Senior Member
Unbalanced

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2010, 07:48:59 am »

John gatling
High end goods like droids BW HW, and bots, you can take as many as you like from TO and buildings. (iron too, as we got plenty of that).

Its only stuff like optics and plastic, I would like export traders to only buy from TO.

John Gatling
Friend Trader
Distracted

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2010, 10:17:29 pm »

thanks for clarifying.  i really didn't wanna go back with a half-full hull.  it's an AP sucker.

in other news I'm in a hawk now, so no more trading runs.  I have intentionally not done any ... shady ... missions because I got entry on the basis of trade.

I'm willing to share a portion of my mission rewards if you are interested in continuing access.  No harmful missions obviously.

Another question, is the alliance allowed access as a whole?  I've passed off the starbase and our traders might still want trading access.  If the alliance has access, I'll pass along Orivig's rules.

And finally, we have a few medusa swarmlings in our nook so if you're near Rotanev PM me (same name) in Orion for access.  10MW mining or 1MW particles only (poke my space farm to verify, 1 tile south of Rotanev's planet) and stop after shields are gone.  Except the one under a building~ kill that whenever.  Wish I'd thought to offer this up sooner.

edit: added SF location
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 10:20:27 pm by John Gatling » Logged
John Gatling
Friend Trader
Distracted

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2010, 02:47:41 pm »

I finished ranking and XP grinding Smile

in a BBB now.  just bought droids from the Northeast starbase in PU05.. I'll be coming back soon, methinks.
John Gatling
Friend Trader
Distracted

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2010, 09:55:35 pm »

Hello again!

I've made at least 10 runs to TCP starbases for droids, metal, and battleweapons since my last post.  Starbase owners may have noticed logs from my other alliance members as well.

I'd like to extend a special thanks to Asdwolf for prompt PM replies!  Even while war was brewing between the Union and Empire, we met on the northwest PU05 MO wall (impassable for neutrals) to exchange credits and commodities.  It was beneficial to us both!  I was very reassured when Asdwolf promptly transferred commodities after I transferred credits..  I'll be honest, I was skeptical at first.  Leading a small neutral alliance with little firepower, I was pleasantly surprised to find the dealings with Asdwolf very straightforward and predictable!

I've heard that the PU05 MO walls are now passable to neutrals... I have yet to try it out, because of a threat to my nook by Crusaders.  But I doubt I'll have any problems judging by our previous trade relations Smile

Many thanks to all The Crazy Peacemakers that make these relations possible!!!

To all Crazy Peacemakers> hover over Rotanev for free APs Wink
MegaMonz
TCP Senior Member
Crazy

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2010, 08:14:52 am »

I've heard that the PU05 MO walls are now passable to neutrals... I have yet to try it out, because of a threat to my nook by Crusaders.  But I doubt I'll have any problems judging by our previous trade relations Smile

Many thanks to all The Crazy Peacemakers that make these relations possible!!!

To all Crazy Peacemakers> hover over Rotanev for free APs Wink

You're able to pass through my MO at Pass UNI-05: 10,22 at any given time as long theres no war going on  Happy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Recent posts
[December 04, 2017, 06:43:15 am]

[August 23, 2016, 06:48:02 pm]