The Crazy Peacemakers
June 22, 2018, 04:08:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Stay crazy!

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register   **
Members
Total Members: 180
Latest: abunhade
Stats
Total Posts: 5932
Total Topics: 591
Online Today: 1
Online Ever: 81
(September 03, 2009, 09:15:05 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 1
Total: 1
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: TCP Robot Mess 2 - Discussion  (Read 30425 times)
Wes
Gone With the Wind
Unbalanced

« on: May 24, 2009, 11:10:00 pm »

This thread is for the participants to discuss, accuse each other, be paranoid, explain and whatnot.

The thread for voting can be found at:
http://www.thecrazypeacemakers.com/index.php?topic=306.0

Game mechanics can be discussed at:
http://www.thecrazypeacemakers.com/index.php?topic=305.0

This post will be updated with the happenings (lynchings, killings) as the story goes on.

Have fun! Smile

The magic kitty saver Wub
Wes
Gone With the Wind
Unbalanced

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 01:57:23 am »

You are in a Nebula Plant in Matar.. employed by a Raskir named Wes.  Everyday was the same... until the ROBOT UPRISING!!!! (Oh Noes!!)

You are awoken by a loud bang, and the station shakes violently as alarms begin to wail. You are in the worker's sleeping quarters, a large room occupied by seven bunk beds occupied by you and your fellow workers. The room soon fills with exclamations as everyone begins to question what has happened. You pick out a particularly troubling exclamation from the direction of the door, "It looks like we're stuck in here! The fire supression system must have come online and sealed the door. Either the living quarters are venting atmosphere, or whatever it was we just felt knocked out the supression sens...". Just then a scream pierces the room, as you look towards its source you notice a body on the floor leaning against the wall.  In the dull red light of the alarm, you catch a glimpse of the body's face. You realize it's Eric Mcclair, one of the new hires. Your eyes wander up to what appears to be a stain on the wall above his body. You wretch slightly as you realize what it is. On the wall, in what appears to be blood is written, "FEAR THE ROBOTS RETURN".

The magic kitty saver Wub
Ra
TCP Senior Member
Twisted

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 05:29:22 am »

((remember: we are not the same people/not necessarily the same style this time Wink ))

<Stops speaking and twitching the door and looks back from the door with eyes opening wide>

He is... he is not dead, is he?

Ok Eric... stand up. This was a bad joke!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 05:31:07 am by Ra » Logged

Captain of The Crazy Moonmaker
Commander Doom
TCP Senior Member
Insane

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 07:44:07 am »

Takes his broom from the room and pokes Eric .

Seems he really isnt playing dead   Wacko

Were is the doctor when we need him ...

Looks around and wonders who could be capable of doing this .
rubber
TCP Senior Member
Insane

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 08:08:31 am »

I am shocked! How did this happen!

Edit by Q: Rubber, you are free to modify this post as you see fit. I moved your original OOC quote there http://www.thecrazypeacemakers.com/index.php?topic=305.msg2996;topicseen#new
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 03:00:54 pm by Q » Logged

First GodMother of the Union
Q
Old Master Q
Administrator
Psychotic

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 03:03:37 pm »

Eh lads, I don't want to interrupt - but are we doing something about this dead body? It starts stinking.

I guess no one bothers if I take his watch, no?
Dolph
TCP Senior Member
Irrational

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 03:13:15 pm »

Why would someone kill a person without stealing their property... what kind of moron would kill for anything but profits <_<

We're dealing with some very stupid person here!! Seriously, anyone believing some of them robots from that uprisin' is still alive should be shot down on the spot...

Dolph THN, cRAzY applications manager.
Commander Doom
TCP Senior Member
Insane

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2009, 03:43:24 pm »

Q , from all i would expect you least to steal from a dead one . Dont you think he requires a proper burial with all the belongings he had in his short but colorful life ?

And i heard bots dont have the smell send in their recent models ...
GoR
God o' Frockets
TCP Senior Member
Mad

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2009, 03:43:58 pm »

<stares incredulously at Eric's poor dead body>

Oh, man, oh man, oh man, oh man.

Oh, man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh, man, oh man, oh man, oh god!

I've never seen any dead man before.

Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh Shit!

<kneels down and vomits>
Q
Old Master Q
Administrator
Psychotic

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2009, 04:32:17 pm »

What, I am working in this facility for five months now and I broke seven of my own watches during this hard labour here. And Eric has... HAD a very good one, first quality brand. If his death was something good for, it was this watch.
<smiles while watching his new watch on his arm>

But yeah we have to do something. First lets somehow get rid of that body and then we have to find out who did this  Angry

GoR, pull yourself together! Aaaaw man. One ugly smell is enough... I guess it is okay if you remove the corpse since you already showed us your lunch?

rubber
TCP Senior Member
Insane

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 04:35:23 pm »

edit - some changes at Q's request to be more IC.  *note - I don't do IC well...  I get more fun out of the strategy of this...

I think we need some teamwork, even if a couple of you aren't working for the team. :-)  We are working with very little information at the moment, so if we all gang up in groups of 2's or 3's to lynch people, then the robots get the advantage.  Because if the person we are leaning toward lynching is a worker, then they can let it happen. But if that suspect is a bot, then one or both of them can jump on a different lynch target to save themselves.

As such, I think we should talk a lot about our different thought processes and conclusions (probably much more important later, when we will be more informed). And as we near the final choice for lynching each day, our consensus should migrate toward one player instead of being spread amongst many, giving the masses (and not 2 individuals) the final say.

For this first day, I was thinking I would put a bit more trust in the first handful of people to start being active in discussing our dilemma.  Because in my opinion, bots likely want to communicate with each other to plan their strategy and would be slower to address us.  I suspect the first thing a bot would do is use their private messaging capabilities to discuss a plan of action (away from us) before opening their lying mouths.  As such, on this day I have an elevated level of trust in Ra, Doomkid, Q, Dolph and GoR.  Unless new information sways me, I will be advocating to lynch one of the players that haven't yet spoke up by now.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 09:24:08 pm by rubber » Logged

Commander Doom
TCP Senior Member
Insane

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2009, 04:46:58 pm »

Hmm as i didnt see Rubber often in the common canteen i suspect hes some kind of a brainac who talks to much ...

My simple mind cant process so many information , would like to be a wizz kid like him  Dry

~~~~

Q does those watches break while there is a short circuit with your electronic parts?  And what you want to remove the evidence as fast its possible even when our medic didnt even examine it ?

~~~~

GoR

Are you stuttering. I never saw you like this before .  Yet i was told that robots cant vomit so i assume those were just nerves speaking through you .
Q
Old Master Q
Administrator
Psychotic

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2009, 04:58:43 pm »

Heh what. Are you suggesting that... wait... you are thinking I am a bot??  Angry

Those crappy watches I broke were not able to resist all the energy fields around here. I mean we are working in a Nebula plant. We are no kindergarten teachers or something cosy else, we have to earn our cash hard in that ENERGY plant.

At least the corporation pays well.  Dry

And to all of you - stop looking at me like this! Yes, yes, it is shocking what happened to Eric. Let's get over this and find out who did this.

GoR, I guess you don't eat the rest of your burger? I am damn hungry.
ironstevie
TCP Senior Member
Distracted

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2009, 06:08:21 pm »

Guys, i don't know what you think but imho Q is right. I can't stand this smell anmore.
Ironstevie startes to take a deep breath but stops immedately as the smell of Erics mouldering body mixed with GoR's fresh vomit reaches his nose.
We need to handle this.
Ironstevie starts pulling Eric's body to the next airlock. An eerier sound is acentuating the scene when Eric's head banges on every step on the way down to the ailock. A hoovering sound indicates the airlock's gate to be closed now.
Now he is stored airtight! Does anyone dare to push the shiny red button next to the gate?  Undecided
rubber
TCP Senior Member
Insane

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2009, 09:17:20 pm »

I see the first 2 votes are going for Ra.  Doomkid and now Ironstevie.

Given what I said previously, I just don't think that the robots would be the first ones to rush into the discussion.  I suspect they attempted to hail each other on their private communicators to make a plan before addressing us here.  Ra was the very first one to speak. Why would he open is mouth before giving his bot brother/sister the courtesy of a private message and some planning.  So as much as I think it is important to "pile on" to a lynching (to prevent the 2 robot votes from being used to save their own ass) I suspect there is a below average chance Ra is a bot.  I am going to pick from the remaining pilots that haven't chimed in yet.  Abun Hade, alphabetically... sorry if I'm wrong Sad.

Engineer, if your listening - I respectfully request that you check out one of the pilots that have been mute so far.  But make sure it is also somebody that we don't end up lynching today (thus wasting your ability).

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to:  

Recent posts
[December 04, 2017, 06:43:15 am]

[August 23, 2016, 06:48:02 pm]