The Crazy Peacemakers
June 22, 2018, 04:06:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You are at Homam Baby

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register   **
Members
Total Members: 180
Latest: abunhade
Stats
Total Posts: 5932
Total Topics: 591
Online Today: 1
Online Ever: 81
(September 03, 2009, 09:15:05 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 1
Total: 1
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: TCP Robot mess game 2  (Read 16029 times)
Wes
Gone With the Wind
Unbalanced

« on: May 18, 2009, 02:06:30 pm »

Background story:

You are a bunch of workers who have gotten stranded in my Nebula Plant during the bot uprising in Homam (IT SPREAD TO MATAR!). There seems to be no way out, since the electrical doors are jammed and the communications central is out of order. Among you there are bots in disguise. Luckily there is also an engineer, who can once every night examine one person and determine whether he is a bot (bots don't sleep, right Wink).

Every player will be given a secret identity by the moderator of the game (me). There are 3 different types of player identities:
2 x bots in disguise
1 x engineer
rest of the players are workers

DO NOT REVEAL YOUR SECRET IDENTITY TO ANYONE.

The bots are allowed to be in contact with each other in order to plan their next kill.

Night: During the night, the bots kill someone, and the engineer will determine the identity of someone. The bots are allowed to communicate with each other via PMs in Pardus, in order to plan their next strike. The engineer can send the moderator a pm asking for an identity of one person. The moderator will keep the players up to date by posting the happenings of the night on the forum.

Day: Players gather to discuss who to lynch. You want bloody (well... oily in the case of bots) justice. Once the voting ends (every 24 hours; every day at 18:00 GMT) the player getting the most votes gets lynched. If the voting ends in a tie I will randomly choose the player to get lynched from the ones getting the most votes (this is in the rules in order to encourage the players to lynch someone). After the lynching the moderator reveals the identity of the lynched person and updates the list of characters still alive.

THE DEAD DO NOT SAY ANYTHING DURING THE REST OF THE GAME. It means no posting in the game threads!

Game Over: Day and night are repeated until the bots are dead or the number of bots and workers is equal, in which case the bots reveal their identity and kill the last workers openly. All players still alive at the end of the game are the winners.

Roleplaying: This game is supposed to be played with roleplaying involved. Feel free to play any kind of role you wish, take the lead, accuse all the players randomly, try to be the voice of reason etc. Most important: Have fun and enjoy the game!

DO NOT DISCUSS THE GAME OUTSIDE OF THE THREADS WITH OTHERS, IT WILL RUIN THE FUN.
(There will be one thread for discussion and one for voting, I'll put them up later on).

CHANGE IN THE LYNCHING RULE: In the case of a tie I will randomly choose who of the ones getting the most votes will get lynched.

THE END OF DAY TIME WILL BE CHANGED 1400 EST (1800 GMT) works for me, except weekends Tongue

Rules adapted from: http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Werewolf/Rules.html

I stole zoria's post Wub

Here is our current list of players:
1.  MegaMonz
2.  GoR
3.  zoria
4.  Abun Hade
5.  Doomkid
6.  ironstevie
7.  Ra
8.  rubber
9.  Q
10. Garuda
11. Victory
12. cpt vindhov
13. Dolph T H N

Seeing as things are being changed a bit, does 18:00 GMT work for everyone?

And does the lynching every day work? I noticed in our last game, very little was said during the first 24 hours.

Idea -- I know weekends suck for me, if it also sucks for others, maybe we can just kill people monday-friday? It will give an interesting lull where plotting/scheming can occur  Yarr

I might add a wildcard player if we get enough participants.  Ninja

We will start when we get a decent number of players Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 10:36:43 pm by Wes » Logged

The magic kitty saver Wub
Ra
TCP Senior Member
Twisted

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 02:21:19 pm »

The only vote I missed was on weekend - and this wasn't even unusually busy, so... yes, I'd be glad to skip weekends. Smile

Captain of The Crazy Moonmaker
zoria
Z-17 CT
TCP Senior Member
Mad

Pony!

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 01:27:26 am »

Skipping the weekends sound alright to me too. Bots and lynchers want some free time too!  Yarr

Z-17 Crazy Trader
GoR
God o' Frockets
TCP Senior Member
Mad

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 02:43:29 am »

Seem alright. I'd like at least 13 players, and an odd number.

I just renamed your thread. No TSS involved. Tongue
Garuda
TCP Senior Member
Strange

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 02:59:59 am »

me me me  Cheesy
MegaMonz
TCP Senior Member
Crazy

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 07:52:42 am »

Yeah dump the weekends..
Wes
Gone With the Wind
Unbalanced

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2009, 11:35:26 am »

I might have a non TCP person that is willing to get trapped in my Nebula Plant  Yarr

zoria
Z-17 CT
TCP Senior Member
Mad

Pony!

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 03:09:56 am »

This is on the public side of the forum, so even non-TCP people can take part. We'll just have to sort out a forum access, but that's no problem. Smile

Z-17 Crazy Trader
Abun Hade
Administrator
Mad

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 07:59:02 am »

Lovely ^_^ I even can't tell which one is not TCP.. diz gonna be a cool round Yarr

I want a Libby.. a Super Libby.. and Kate Beckinsale and Lily Cole in it.. Mellow

Love isn't blind - It just has poor depth perception
Wes
Gone With the Wind
Unbalanced

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2009, 01:18:21 pm »

I think I recruited another of my friends for number 12.. hopefully we can get FIRE to join as number 13 Yarr

Wes
Gone With the Wind
Unbalanced

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2009, 02:44:59 pm »

I am going to aim to start this on Monday.. so we need everyone to get a few more people playing to make this game funner Cheesy

cpt vindhov
Gone With the Wind
Strange

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2009, 01:39:14 am »

Hey this sounds cool.. we've actually played this game with my friends. It was called 'Mafia' Smile
MegaMonz
TCP Senior Member
Crazy

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2009, 05:55:02 pm »

Oh never thought we ever started Tongue
Wes
Gone With the Wind
Unbalanced

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2009, 11:54:20 pm »

We need an odd amount of people before we can start.. EVERYONE!! RECRUIT!  Yarr

Ra
TCP Senior Member
Twisted

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2009, 07:30:50 am »

I've just seen it's been started, but so far, no activity, so I sent an ally-wide message about it if you don't mind. Wink

Also I suggest to postpone the first vote to the next day (27th) for the same reason.

Captain of The Crazy Moonmaker
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Recent posts
[December 04, 2017, 06:43:15 am]

[August 23, 2016, 06:48:02 pm]